ConferenceThe Saudi High Performance Computing Conference is considered the premier event in the region. It connects users, experts, and service providers at both the local and global levels. In its previous ten editions, the conference focused on topics related to HPC Applications, Big Data, and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
In its 11th edition, the conference aims to:
• Increase the collaboration among HPC users within the Kingdom.
• Highlight latest HPC technologies, applications in addition to those of Medical Research, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence toward exchanging high quality experiences.
• Keep track with the advancements in the kingdom in different areas including scientific research through the exhibition accompanying the conference.
• Encourage students and those concerned to use the technologies related to HPC through workshops, programming, and poster competitions
In previous years, the conference was attended by senior representatives from organizations like Saudi Aramco, KAUST, KFUPM, KACST, Intel, Lenovo, HPE, Dell, and many others from within and outside of Saudi Arabia.
Main themes of the Conference:
• Role of HPC in Medical Research.
• HPC in AI, Big Data.
• Emerging Technologies and HPC centers, facilities, and usages.
• HPC Cyber Security and Cloud Computing.
Topics of interest:
• HPC in Health Informatics.
• IoT in Health care, IoT smart buildings for post-pandemic digitized workplaces, Large-scale HPC application integration with fog, edge, cloud, virtualization and containerization.
• HPC & Machine Learning, Deep learning and AI-based frameworks.
• Application development for scalable architectures.
• Data locality, HPC and data visualization.
• Big data analytics and social media mining for large-scale systems.
• HPC and distributed computing and high-performance computing for data integrity.
• HPC and Industry 4.0.
• Security issues in HPC and cloud environments, HPC for building cyberattack mitigation systems, Cryptographic authentication systems for high-performance computing.
The 11th edition of this annual event will be hosted at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University-Dammam, KSA.