- Scoring is based on problem difficulty and time until completion.
- Each problem is worth a certain value of points.
- Contestants will be ranked in order of the highest score first and lowest score last.
- Any special scoring rules or bonus points will be announced with the problems.
- Winners will be determined strictly based on the overall score earned by a team.
- In the event of a tie between contestants, the one with lower timestamp (submitted earlier) will be declared winner.
- Winners will be announced on Competitions event website
- The winning team members will each receive an award certificate.
- Award certificates will be given to only the first three first winners:
- GOLD AWARD CERTIFICATE, for the first place
- SILVER AWARD CERTIFICATE, for the second place
- BRONZE AWARD CERTIFICATE, for the third place
- All active participants in the competition will receive a participation certificate, for their efforts and participation.
- Results will be published on the ACM Chapter Competition website.
Agreement to official rules
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions.
- By submitting code, students give full rights of ownership of the submitted code to the competition.
- THe HPC student competition team pledges to keep all personal information safe provided during the registration period.
- Students must provide their current university ID, full name, phone number and personal email address.
- The competition is open for currently registered university students only.
taff and faculty are not eligible to compete.
- Competition Organizers reserve the right to disqualify teams violating competition rules for any or all of the following breaches:
- Providing false information about yourself during registration would result in disqualification.
- Sharing/using from others any information about a problem (including its content/solution) before the end of the competition.
- Any kind of discussions between teams is strictly prohibited and would result in disqualification of both or more teams.
- Submitting unethical, lewd, obscene or any kind of morally unacceptable content.
- If you have any issues or questions about general contest procedures please feel free to contact our helpdesk team during the competition writing email to email@example.com
- Please note the helpdesk team will NOT answer questions related to the programming problems nor provide extra examples or any other information.